What services do we provide?
We provide a range of care services, all of the highest standard:
- For residents who require a greater degree of medical support, Harwood House is registered to provide nursing care.
- For residents living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, we provide dedicated dementia care.
- For residents living with cancer or other chronic illnesses we provide dedicated palliative and end-of-life care.
- For residents who want to stay for a short period of time we provide respite care.
- We also provide a few places for people who want to enjoy the luxury care, companionship and wellbeing activities at Harwood House without staying overnight and we call this day care. The only difference is the length of your stay.
Personalised, individual luxury care
Whatever level of care is needed, your move into Harwood House starts with an assessment of needs.
We meet every resident and their family before the resident moves in — and at regular intervals after then — to define what level of care and service is most appropriate.
All of this detailed information goes into a Personalised Care Plan that is monitored daily.
Luxury care at Harwood House
Our residents are at the centre of all that we do. After all, it’s their home and they deserve a bit of luxury care, with companionship, an excellent standard and range of care options, dining, nutrition, and wellbeing activities some of our key luxury care benefits.
In assisted living or our nursing, dementia or palliative care services we aim always for excellence, regardless of how long a resident stays for.
Harwood House’s mission is to help older people and adults with chronic and critical illnesses live life well.
The people behind our luxury care home
Our staff are the reason for our luxury care home’s excellent reputation.
Passionate, skilled and always approachable, they’re popular with our residents and respected by their families and medical professionals.
The Named Care Provider practice at Harwood House means that each resident receives consistent care from one single caregiver.
They are compassionate, well trained and always ready to offer a helping hand or listening ear.
The Named Care Provider encourages the independence of the resident, gives them pastoral support, respects their dignity, and keeps in touch with family members.
Would you like to find out more about the luxury care and services we offer? If so, get in touch by phone, email or by clicking on the Help button at the bottom of your screen. We would love to hear from you!